“Train up a child in the way he should go; and when he is old, he will not depart from it.”
Mama Greene’s had a vision or hope for her nine children as she prayed for each child nightly.
- For each of her children to receive Jesus Christ as their Savior at an early age.
- That they would live according to His Word every day of their lives.
- That they would receive an education. Her hope was that all of her children would at least graduate from 8th Grade. In the 1920’s this was considered educated among the farming communities. If they wanted to send their children to high school, they had to pay tuition which was difficult for poor families. They needed the older children to help on the farm.
- That they would honor “Papa.”
- That they would remain together and be close as a family.
The Vision of a Mother’s Heart is back in print and is available!
(The e-book should be available by next week.)
Please click the link below for a preview.
Kathie Kingery Photography
PhotographerThe model for “Mama” is the real Isabel’s granddaughter, Emily.
Apron by K. Kingrey