I have posted this before but in honor of Mother’s Day, I am reposting it today for all Mothers and Mothers at heart.
Katherine Hinchee Purdy
“Strength and honor are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.”
Characteristics of the Virtuous Woman
“Her Price is far above rubies.”
- She is Dependable (verses 11-12)
She is Delightful; Cheerful, (verse 13)
- “And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by Him.” (Colossians 3:17)
- Gracious, Thankful
She is Diligent (verses 14-21)
- Budget Money (verses 14, 16)
- Budget Time (verses 15, 17-19)
- Interest in Others (verses 20-21)
“A Doer” (verses 22-23)
She is moderate in everything.
- “Let your moderation (Gentleness) be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.” (Philippians 3:5)
- She is moderate in everything.
Disposition (verses 25-31)
- She thinks before she speaks (verse 26)
- Industrious/Not Lazy
- Bearing Testimony at all times. (Titus 2)
The original outline was given by Mrs. Delores Fulton at Piedmont…
View original post 55 more words